Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hello my old friends, my new friends and all the people that are impatient to know some more interesting facts from my unusual life story in Spain.

I wish I could meet all of you, MY DEAR FRIENDS and have a cup of coffee with you some day.

I'd like you to taste my favourite raspberry cakes with me today.
 Here you are.





LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH AND ENJOY OUR LIFE.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WAIT FOR SOMETHING OR FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL.

LET´S MAKE OUR FRIENDSHIP REAL AND GIVE EACH OTHER  ONLY POSITIVE EMOTIONS, JOY AND SUPPORT!





Well ,
 as I told you earlier, to my surprise my daughter managed to learn quite quickly all the essential phrases in Spanish I taught her to feel herself not so wretched at school as before.




Little by little our efforts brought desired results. She made lots of friends and achieved considerable progress at school.

One winter afternoon I was teaching Anastasia some new phrases and noticed that she started drawing some pictures. I asked her what she was doing and she answered that she was feeling like painting, because every word in her mind had a kind of an image.
As she could see those images and I couldn't ,she decided to draw them for me.



Frankly speaking, I was rather surprised, since many pictures were somewhat erratic, abstract and chaotic. But in a few minutes we were enjoying our free time and  my fear abondoned my mind.

We used to compose stories using those pictures of my daughter and write them down in her diary. Anastasia loved inventing her own tales and characters. She liked being the author of her own children's books.

I enjoyed a lot  making those tiny books by her side, creating magic characters, inventing unbelievable landscapes and forgetting at the same time that harsh reality we had to face.

Everything changes, nothing stays the same. Step by step those chaotic pictures of my daughter that were a true reflection of what was going on in her mind and her soul gave way to a totally  new type of drawings -bright,  hopeful, warm and cheerful!

Looking back on that period of my life, I must tell you that it was too severe, but we learnt a lot and it made us more stronger.


Bit by bit we were escalating that steep mountain trying to achieve the summit of  HAPPINESS AND HARMONY.

All of us thought ... 







No comments:

Post a Comment