Friday, August 17, 2012


HELLO MY DEAR FRIENDS,
hope this finds you all well.
Sorry I haven´t been in touch for a while.

You must have been wondering wht´s been happening.

The thing is I´ve been away for some days.

I must admit I WAS MISSING YOU A LOT!





Hope you are still interested to know what occured when I became pregnant.

Let me carry on telling you what happened later.

I was always eager for the spring-time,but never so much as then.
When I became pregnant, there was no hint of any problem.
Soon I start feeling myself rather ugly.
In spite of my delicate health,I was coping quite well with all the adversities trying not to give up and was going  ahead firmly, step by step towards who we were waiting for, our precious baby.

I had always thought it would be easy to have my second child as with the first pregnancy I had no problem.

In three months I began feeling myself surprisingly well and forgot quite quickly about all those health problems I had had before.

None of us could imagine that just at the same time when I began feeling myself better,at that very moment I lost my baby.
We are so unperfect!
Human beings-we are unable to detect any serious change,any grave problem inside our bodies,inside ourselves.
It´s beyond our capability.Lots of things in this universe are still beyond our comprehension.

The problem was that I couldn´t perceive the death of my baby inside my womb either.
I was unconscious of his departure.I felt no changes,no alarm...
My baby gave no tokens,asked for no aid,said nothing...NOTHING!

I had been living for two weeks without knowing that my baby was already dead in my womb.
It´s the most HORRENDOUS thing that can happen to us,women !
The worst punishment in the world,the most severe torture one can imagine.

Torture... I was leaving thinking that my baby was alive.I used to talk to him, listen to music by his side ...in short I  was sharing my life with him.

NOTHING IS MORE PAINFUL AS THE LOST OF AN UNBORN BABY.
Walking in the shadow of a dream I ...

To be continued.

HUGS AND KISSES FOR ALL MY FRIENDS FROM KATE.







To my unborn child,what I wish to give you in times to come,
happiness, and wisdom,
a life filled with fun,
to explore all adventures of your curious mind,
to become knowledgeable of what you'll find,
as I await your arrival and the presence of newborn cries,
I picture how you'll look when I open up my eyes.
I feel your movements every time I wake each day,
letting mommy know that you’re okay,
obstacles I hope you'll overcome,
education I know you'll get done,
I stay up late reading to you,
talking to my stomach,
a feeling I never knew,
hungry all the time
'No doubt you're a son of mine',


No comments:

Post a Comment